- First Session: 75 minute initial assessment = $175.00
- Subsequent Sessions: 50 minutes = $150.00
Depending on your health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. To be clear, I am not paneled with any insurance providers and would be considered an “out of network” provider. I can, however, provide you with a Superbill (a bill which includes a diagnosis code that your insurance company will use to determine benefits) that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit and debit cards for payment through the patient portal on TheraPlatform, the software that I use to conduct HIPAA-compliant Teletherapy.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions?
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!