Are you having a difficult time with what is happening in your life?
Could you use non-judgmental support from others who will be inclined to empathize with your situation?
Do you wish you had more of a sense of community in your life, instead of feeling alone?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then group therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Group therapy differs from individual therapy in that the therapist and the group provide support during the therapy session.
Group members form special bonds that help each person feel heard, cared about and supported. Group therapy’s effectiveness lies in its ability to help you find connections and feel supported by others and their experiences. The presence and subtle guidance of a therapist is what makes this different from seeking support from a group of friends or other support group.
So if you can relate to the following…
- You are feeling stress about what is happening in your life
- You aren’t sure what to do to help yourself feel better
- You wish you could trust someone with your innermost struggles
- You want to stop feeling so alone in what you’re going through
- You wish you felt more understood by others
- You’re looking for expert help improving your life
…then group therapy could be right for you.
Please reach out today for an assessment for group therapy or to schedule your first appointment.